I love painting kids hands because you never know what reaction you’ll get. Some squirm in digust and some giggle with delight of getting messy! Today I painted a little girl’s hand and we ended up making 5 different handprint art projects because she loved having her hand full of paint ha ha! We decided to make a painted reindeer craft for Christmas time and it turned out super cute.
- With a paintbrush, paint the child’s hand brown EXCEPT the thumb!
- Add little lines on the fingers to make it look like Rudolph’s antlers.
- Glue googly eyes onto the face.
- Dip the child’s pointer finger in red paint and press it down on the tip of the wrist part.
- Sprinkle with red glitter.
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.