Here’s a green smoothie recipe to help with weight loss or just to get healthier! I think it is really yummy but you will have to experiment to see if you like it. The best part about making smoothies is that you can customize them anyway you want! Add other fruits or veggies if you like..I have heard peaches or mint leaves are good too in it.
Green Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 small cucumber
- Handful of spinach
- 1 apple, cored
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup water
- 2-3 ice cubes (optional, to make it colder)
- Peel a little over half the cucumber’s skin off
- Throw in the spinach, apple, ginger, lime, honey, ice and water into the blender
- Blend until you get the right consistency
- Taste the smoothie and add more honey, agave, or maple syrup if it’s not sweet enough.
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.