- 4 medium 8oz mason jars
- 4 package of any kool-aid flavor
- 6 C sugar divided by 4 (1 1/2 C of sugar for each package)
- 4 C of water (1 C of water per package)
- Using a medium sauce pan, combine the 1 1/2 C sugar and 1 C water.
- Bring to a Boil
- Once boiling, pull to the side and let cool
- Once cooled, mix in 1 package of kool-aid mix until combined
- Pour into 1 mason jar.
- Repeat steps for remaining packages.
- The syrup will get thicker as it cools.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.