This was just a fun & tasty salad I made. These are my favorite salads to order at restaurants….minus the blue cheese that is usually on them. I’m no fan of blue cheese. I also added some mandarin oranges to mine, which I don’t often see done. Have fun with your salad & add anything else you can think of!!!!
What you need:
- Mixed greens
- Candied pecans
- Dried cranberries
- Mandarin oranges
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (I used raspberry walnut & highly recommend it)
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1-1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast
What to do:
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces. Cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Cut up the apples into small pieces.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Place some greens on a place followed by the strips of chicken.
- Using a potato peeler, slice thin layers of cheese over the chicken & greens.
- Next add some mandarin oranges & apples, followed by some raisins & cranberries.
- Sprinkle some pecans on top.
- Finally add the dressing & enjoy.
The best part is you can add as much or as little as you want!!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.