Shish Kabobs are one of my favorite things about summer! I make them at least once a week!!! This recipe includes homemade BBQ sauce as well.
You will need:
- 1-2 lb pork roast (depending on how many you want to make)
- 2-3 potatoes
- green pepper
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 C ketchup
- 1/2 C mustard
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/4 C light brown sugar
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
You need to:
- Heat up your grill.
- Cut the potatoes, green pepper, onion, & pork into bite size pieces.
- Put the pineapple, green pepper, onion, potato, & pork pieces onto the kabob stick. Keep going until you run out.
- In a small bowl mix together the ketchup, mustard, honey, brown sugar, & Worcestershire sauce together.
- Place the kabobs on the grill. Brush on the BBQ sauce.
- Cook over low heat until fully cooked.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.