This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some yummy pink cupid's hot chocolate for a Valentine's Day drink idea!
Cupid's Hot Chocolate
- ¼ a cup of Sugar
- 6 cubes of Baker's White Chocolate
- 2 pinches of Salt
- ¼ a cup of Hot Water
- ¾ of a quart of Strawberry Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 5 drops of Pink Food Coloring
- Whip Cream for topping
- Sprinkles for topping
- Start by adding sugar, chocolate, salt, and water to a sauce pan.
- Stir on medium heat until melted and combined well.
- Add in strawberry milk and vanilla.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Add in food coloring and stir well.
- Top with whip cream and sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!