Breadsticks are one of those items I always forget when I'm out grocery shopping (along with my list & mind). Instead of facing the grocery store again you can make your own at home with 4 ingredients.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
How to make your breadsticks...
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the biscuits in half.
3. Roll each half until it is about 6 inches long.
4. Twist 2 of the pieces together.
5. In a small bowl melt the butter. Add the garlic & Italian seasoning. Brush over the dough.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
7. Serve with your favorite meal!
So easy & so delicious!!!!!!!!!