This was something I just whipped up. I needed a side for my Stuffed Parmesan Chicken. I knew I wanted some kind of pasta, I just wasn’t sure what. So I browsed the isles of the grocery store grabbing items I thought would go together. I took a gamble….and I won. It turned out better than I could have imagined.
What you need:
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp zesty lemon seasoning
- 1/4 sun dried tomato vinaigrette
- 8 oz garden rotini
What to do:
- Pour olive oil into a large frying pan.
- Add the tomatoes, zucchini, garlic, and peppers. Cook over medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to box directions.
- Add the vinaigrette and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Pair with Stuffed Parmesan Chicken and enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.