Today i’m sharing a favorite snack for kids – mini m&m granola bars! They are easy to make and don’t take long to make. The best part about it is you can add whatever your heart desires to it – chocolate chips, peanut butter, etc!
Granola Bar Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 c. Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 c. Rice Krispies
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 c. M&M minis, plus more for top
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast dry oats for 10 – 15 minutes, stirring half way, until lightly golden.
- Line a 13×9 pan with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients, then stir in wet. Press into prepared baking dish and bake for 18 minutes.
- Let cool and cut them into rectangles!
Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.