Today i'm sharing a favorite snack for kids - mini m&m granola bars! They are easy to make and don't take long to make. The best part about it is you can add whatever your heart desires to it - chocolate chips, peanut butter, etc!
Granola Bar Ingredients:
- 2 ½ c. Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ c. Rice Krispies
- ¼ c. Unsweetened coconut
- ½ c. M&M minis, plus more for top
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- ¼ c. Coconut oil, melted
- ¼ c. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast dry oats for 10 - 15 minutes, stirring half way, until lightly golden.
- Line a 13x9 pan with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients, then stir in wet. Press into prepared baking dish and bake for 18 minutes.
- Let cool and cut them into rectangles!