This one pan lemon salmon and asparagus recipe has been put on our weekly rotation! I can’t even tell you how good this is…my husband even raved for half the night about it. You get perfectly cooked salmon with some crunchy asparagus. Just add a potato or rice and you have a whole meal. Note that you can bake as many salmon fillets as you want on the pan but the measurements will need to be adjusted (we just made 2 for ourselves)
- 2-4 bunches of asparagus spears
- 1 Lemon
- 2-4 Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Parsley (or fresh)
- Lay out a sheet of aluminum foil on a cookie sheet. Spread the asparagus spears out as well as the salmon fillets.
- Lightly pour olive oil over the asparagus and fish. Toss and make sure both sides are covered.
- Preheat your oven broiler to high heat.
- Rub the salmon with parsley, garlic, and top with lemon slices.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over both items then squeeze half a lemon on top.
- Broil for 8-13 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon)
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.