Make some adorable mini flower pot elves that SIT on any surface! So cute to display on your Christmas mantle or on the kitchen counter.
You can also paint the beads different colors or add some glitter!
There are so many ways to decorate these elves. The kids can use their imagination and creativity to create their own. My favorite Christmas craft of the season!
Watch me make them in this video tutorial…
Sitting Flower Pot Elves Craft
- Mini flower pots
- Green and red acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- 2 Big wood beads
- 4 Small wood beads
- Green and red silk ribbons
- 2 White pompoms
- Green and red felt material
- Black and pink marker
- Glue gun
- Paint the mini flower pot green or red. Let dry.
- Draw a semicircle on the felt and cut it out. Make a cone form in it and glue it on the top of the big wood bead.
- Cut a little piece of the top of the hat. Glue the pom pom on the top of the hat.
- Draw the face of the elf on the bead.
- Tie the remaining wood beads on a separate ribbon thread and tie a knot under the beads.
- Glue the arms on top of the flower pot. Glue the legs on the inside bottom of the pot.
- Glue the elf's head on the top of the pot.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.