This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I made this as a side to the Zesty Lemon Cajun Chicken Pasta. It had just a little something extra with the spinach added in.
What you need:
- Large loaf of bread (I used french bread)
- 2 cups Italian cheese
- 1 ½ cup spinach
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut loaf of bread in half.
- Mix melted butter & garlic together in a bowl. Brush on both sides of the bread.
- Place bread on a baking sheet the insides up.
- Place the spinach on the bread. Followed by the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Pair with Zesty Lemon Cajun Chicken Pasta & enjoy!!!