- Bacon Cheddar – Gourmet Burger
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- Hamburger Buns
- Grill up the burgers however you like. (I prefer mine medium rare!)
- Put the burger on a bun. Top with some Hellmann’s & spinach.
Summer is also when I break out my blender! Turning my favorite drinks into a slush is great for those hot summer days! Plus slushies go so great with any barbeque!
- 1 can of Lemon Lemon Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 can of lemonade concentrate
- Add the concentrate & Lemon Lemon Sparkling Lemonade to a blender.
- Fill with ice & blend. Add more ice if needed.
- Cut up lemon into slices & garnish your slushie.
What would any outdoor grilling be without some dessert!!! I can never decide between cookies & brownies so I just started making both…together!!!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies:
- Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Brownie mix
- Preheat oven according to brownie directions.
- Mix brownies as directed.
- Add 1/2 cup crushed brownies to the mix & stir.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 8 pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer than the box recommends.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)