Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours and 5 minutes
- 2 packs of baby back pork ribs (I used about 2.53 lbs per each package); tough thick membrane removed form the backside of the ribs
- 1/3 cup of bbq dry rub (see recipe)
- BBQ sauce (try my signature Bourbon BBQ sauce with a kick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take a large baking sheet and in with aluminum foil. Tear off two foil slices large enough to cover each rib.
- Sprinkle the barbecue rub evenly amongst the two ribs on both sides; rubbing it in. Place each rib in its own torn off foil sheet and seal the edges together; crimp style. Place the two ribs on the prepared sheet and place in the oven for 3 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and turn on your broiler. While the broiler is heating; baste the ribs with my signature bourbon bbq sauce or for crispy exterior just place directly (keeping the foil open over each rib to caramelize the bbq sauce or meat).
- Broil the ribs for 3-5 minutes; remove and if you desire baste with more bbq sauce.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.