This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
This popcorn mix is gooey, sticky, sweet, salty, crunchy, and chocolaty! It's delicious and you won't want to stop at just one bite!
What you need:
- 2 Bags microwave popcorn
- ½ cup mini twist pretzels
- ½ cup Valentine's Day m&m's
- 2 cup Strawberry heart marshmallows (plain would work as well)
- ⅛ cup butter
- ¼ cup white chocolate melted
- ¼ cup red candy melts
- ¼ cup pink candy melts
- red & pink sprinkles
What to do:
- Pop the popcorn according to directions. Lay out on a wax covered cookie sheet.
- Mix the marshmallows and butter on low heat in a small sauce pan. Pour over the popcorn and mix slightly.
- Add the pretzels and m&m's.
- Melt each chocolate and drizzle over the popcorn.
- Add as many sprinkles as you wish.
- Let the chocolate set and package for the perfect Valentine's Day treat!