Summer is upon us! We are all panicking dieting to fit into our bikini (never gonna happen for me)! Before we completely give up & decide to just wear a t-shirt into the pool, we search for any healthy recipes that resemble real food. Now this will never be carb filled delicious pasta but it is still delicious!
What you need:
- 1lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 TBS zesty lemon seasoning
- 1 C spinach
- ½ cup halved grape tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 spaghetti squash
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Use a fork to poke holes the whole way around the squash. Microwave for 5 minutes. Cut in half & scoop out the seeds. Rub the whole thing with olive oil. Salt & pepper the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces & cook over medium heat in a little bit of olive oil.
- Add lemon seasoning, spinach, & tomatoes. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Once squash is finished cooking use a fork to remove the inside in long strands.
- Place on a plate & top with the chicken mixture.