My name is Michelle and I can’t tell you how happy I am that you are here! I have worked with children all of my life from babysitting, working at daycares, to getting my elementary education degree. I have always loved being crafty and doing activities with the little ones.
I took the plunge and started Crafty Morning in June 2014 so I could dedicate a whole site to arts and crafts! I love that I can inspire people to do fun things with their kids for almost free. Most of my crafts you can find the materials around your home or can purchase them at the dollar store. Lets get serious, I will ALWAYS be a penny pincher.
If you have any questions you can contact me here.
- Pajamas are always my work attire.
- I run a Crochet Pattern Facebook page called Crochet Crazy if you crochet!
- I’m obsessed with Reuben sandwiches and sushi.
- We have a mini goldendoodle named Charlie.
- I am a boy mom of one.
- I have an Etsy shop!
- I run an Amazon Deal Group on Facebook called Crafty Bargain Hunters (Over 60k members!)
- My Crafty Morning Facebook page is nearing 6 million followers, do you follow it?
- I am a Chalk Couture independent designer. Join my Facebook group of over 30,000 members!
- I get inspired by looking at random objects (soda can tabs, egg cartons, dish brushes, etc.)
- My work has been featured by Gymboree, Huffington Post, Parenting.com, Disney Baby, and on many more places!
- I am nearing 1 million followers on my Pinterest!