My wonderful contributor Ginger outdid herself on this amazing St. Patrick’s Day shamrock kit-kat cake! She laid out each step with photos to make your life easier, too :D This is a fabulous dessert to bring to your St. Patty parties! It doesn’t break the bank either as you only need a few items. You could also do a rainbow around the shamrock with colored m&ms!
- Chocolate frosting
- Chocolate Cake Box Mix
- Kit kat chocolate bars
- Green M&Ms
- Ribbon (optional)
- Bake two 9″ round cakes (box cake is fine!)
- Once those are cooled, spread chocolate frosting on each layer and stack them.
- Spread the frosting evenly all over on top. Use a toothpick and draw a shamrock shape.
- Put the green m&m’s around the outline and fill in the middle too.
- Cut most of the kit-kat bars in half making each one staggered so it looks like a picket fence! Stick them around the outside of the cake.
- Tie a green ribbon around the cake for decoration or dig in!
Even if you leave the shamrock in the outline of m&m’s it looks great!
Looks devine!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.