This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Oh my goodness...these no bake peanut butter cheesecake shooters are devine! They are great for bringing to parties or helping with your portion control ;) The best part about this recipe is that it is NO BAKE! My favorite! You can also make this a whole pie by doubling the filling. I recommend baking the crust for a pie or you can always use a store bought crust to make life easier.
- 3 Graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1.5 tbsp Butter, melted
- ⅓ c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp Heavy Cream
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, room temp
- ⅓ c Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 c sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 cup fresh whipped cream, and more for garnish if desired
- Chopped salted peanut for garnish (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- For the crust, mix crushed graham crackers and melted butter together, then place in the bottom of 6 shot sized glasses. Press firmly.
- Melt together 2 tbsp of heavy cream and ⅓ cup chocolate chips. You can do this in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between. Save about 2 tsp for garnishing if you wish.
- Top graham cracker crust evenly, and refrigerate until set. This will happen in about the same amount of time it takes to make the peanut butter filling.
- Cream together the room temperature cream cheese and the peanut butter. Sift confectioners’ sugar over the top and beat until smooth and well mixed, being sure to scrape the bottom frequently. Lastly, beat in the vanilla.
- Take your mixture and in thirds, fold in the whipped cream until light and fluffy. You can either spoon or pipe (I like the star tip) the filling into your shot glasses. Refrigerate a couple of hours.
- If you choose to use the chocolate for a topping, add 1 tsp heavy cream to thin it out and drizzle. Enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)