I came across these adorable baby food jar princess party favors that you can make yourself! These would be perfect for a princess birthday party, baby shower for a girl, or even a bridal shower! I always love being crafty and frugal so this is the perfect idea to help save money on your parties (and be unique!)
You can buy pre-made princess baby jars now!
How to make princess baby jar favors
1. Empty and clean out the baby food jars. Let them completely dry.
2. Take off every baby jar lid and spread them out facing down over a tarp or sheet (to protect your floors!)
3. Take some light pink spray paint and cover them completely. Let dry for at least a couple hours.
4. Buy those cheap plastic crowns from the dollar store or a party store that sells them in bulk.
5. Add pink candies such as jelly bellys, sixlets, m&ms, or whatever kind you can find inside each baby jar!
6. Screw the lids back on the jars and glue the princess crowns to the top (You can use super glue to make sure it stay put!)
7. You can add a personalized sticker, the date on the bottom, or anything else you can think of to make them special!
8. Set them out on a pink table at the party and have your guests enjoy!
Pink Candy Favor Ideas
Thanks, The Diva Dish!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.