These darling little shrinky dink keychain charms were made by Tara Jenkin’s kiddos! How fun for moms to receive these to put on their keys? Even grandparent gifts!
Here’s what they would look like with key rings (photo credit: Rachel Moore-Brinkman)
- Shrink Plastic
- Big Multi-color Ink Pad
- Foam mat (or mousepad)
- Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Hole puncher
- Key rings
- Start by placing the shrink plastic on a foam mat.
- Have the kids press their hands against a rainbow ink pad.
- Have them firmly press against the plastic.
- Over the wet ink, shake embossing powder over and tap off excess.
- Cut around the edge of the handprint leaving a little space.
- Use a hole puncher and make a hole at the top.
- Bake according to the package directions.
- Add charms or key rings!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.