Here’s an adorable AND delicious Christmas gift to make your friends, family, or co-workers! Not only do they get to eat some candy cane fudge, but they also get to keep a cute cookie cutter to use next year!
Ingredients for Candy Cane Fudge:
- 2 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Crushed candy canes
- Mini m&m’s
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt together the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and butter, stirring constantly.
- Once melted take off the heat and stir in peppermint extract.
- While the fudge is melting (keep a close eye on it!) wrap aluminum foil around your cookie cutter and lay out your toppings. You will need to work quickly for the toppings to adhere well.
- Use two spoons to fill the cookie cutters with fudge. As it cools slightly you will be able to spoon it into the crevices easily. Sprinkle on and apply light pressure to your toppings.
- Let cool in the fridge for 2 hours and they are ready to wrap for gifting!
Note: You can use any fudge recipe you like, although I highly recommend this one!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.