This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Make this delicious and super easy banana bundt cake using a cake mix!
Banana Bundt Cake
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- Ingredients needed from cake mix
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 package cream cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a bundt cake pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, prepare the yellow cake mix according to the directions on the box. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas and baking soda up until it’s nice and creamy. Add the banana mixture to the cake mix mixture and blend until well combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake for 40-50 minutes, test with a toothpick for doneness.
- Remove the cake from it’s pan after 10 minutes of cooling and allow it to cool completely before frosting.
- Prepare the frosting. Cream together the cream cheese and butter until well combined. Add in the vanilla extract and slowly add in the powdered sugar mixing well with each addition. Slowly add in the mix and mix until a nice drizzle has been reached and all of the lumps are gone.
- Pour the glaze over your cooled cake, top with the crushed walnuts, cut and enjoy!