If you’re on a low carb or keto diet, this cauliflower potato salad is the perfect side to make this summer! You can hardly notice a difference in taste!
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 4-6 hard boiled eggs, divided
- 1 medium celery stalk – finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
1. Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces and set aside.
2. Fill a large pot with 1 inch of water and 1 teaspoon of salt and heat until boiling. Reduce the heat to medium and add the cauliflower pieces and cover with a lid. Allow the cauliflower to “steam” for 8-10 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Once tender, drain the pot and allow the cauliflower to cool in the colander/strainer for 10 minutes.
4. Transfer the cooled cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Slice and dice 3 hard boiled eggs and add to the bowl. Add the celery, dill relish, mayonnaise, mustard and fresh dill. Gently toss to coat evenly.
5. Add the vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and the pepper. Stir to distribute. Add more salt and or pepper, according to taste. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
6. Before serving, sprinkle with paprika and garnish with a sliced hard boiled egg and a sprig of parsley.
7. ENJOY!!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.