This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Making roasted garlic is so easy in the oven!
How to Roast Garlic in Oven
- 4 to 5 heads garlic
- 3 to 5 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove paper-like skin from outside of garlic head, leaving cloves attached.
- Cut ¼ inch from the top (stem sidof each garlic head, exposing the top of the cloves.
- Pour olive oil over the top of the cloves.
- Wrap each garlic head tightly in aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until the cloves are tender.
- To store, refrigerate the entire head in an airtight container or squeeze cloves into an airtight container, cover with a drizzle of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate for up to one week.
Roasted garlic can be used as a spread on crackers or bread as well as in mashed potatoes, cream cheese, butter, pasta, and vegetable dishes.