This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Making roasted garlic is so easy in the oven!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
How to Roast Garlic in Oven
- 4 to 5 heads garlic
- 3 to 5 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove paper-like skin from outside of garlic head, leaving cloves attached.
- Cut ¼ inch from the top (stem sidof each garlic head, exposing the top of the cloves.
- Pour olive oil over the top of the cloves.
- Wrap each garlic head tightly in aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until the cloves are tender.
- To store, refrigerate the entire head in an airtight container or squeeze cloves into an airtight container, cover with a drizzle of olive oil, cover, and refrigerate for up to one week.
Roasted garlic can be used as a spread on crackers or bread as well as in mashed potatoes, cream cheese, butter, pasta, and vegetable dishes.