Beauty and the Beast is definitely one of my favorite Disney movies ever. Belle is also my second favorite princess…Jasmine has her beat (I mean she does have a pet tiger). A whole new generation is discovering the classic story of Beauty and the Beast. I’ve always so fascinated by the enchanted rose. Now I have my very own!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
This is what you will need:
- Wine glasses (different sizes)
- Fake roses
- Yellow ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Yellow cardboard plates
This is what you do:
- Cut your flowers to the size you need to fit into the glasses. It’s okay if you cut them above the leaves.
- Glue the leaves onto the flower if needed.
- Trace the tops of the glasses onto the paper plates & cut out.
- Glue the roses onto the yellow circles.
- Place the rose into the the glass & secure the paper plate circle onto the rim of the glass.
- Wrap the ribbon around the stem of the glass.
- Place candle on top & display proudly!
I love how these turned out!!!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.