This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Beauty and the Beast is definitely one of my favorite Disney movies ever. Belle is also my second favorite princess...Jasmine has her beat (I mean she does have a pet tiger). A whole new generation is discovering the classic story of Beauty and the Beast. I've always so fascinated by the enchanted rose. Now I have my very own!
This is what you will need:
- Wine glasses (different sizes)
- Fake roses
- Yellow ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Yellow cardboard plates
This is what you do:
- Cut your flowers to the size you need to fit into the glasses. It's okay if you cut them above the leaves.
- Glue the leaves onto the flower if needed.
- Trace the tops of the glasses onto the paper plates & cut out.
- Glue the roses onto the yellow circles.
- Place the rose into the the glass & secure the paper plate circle onto the rim of the glass.
- Wrap the ribbon around the stem of the glass.
- Place candle on top & display proudly!
I love how these turned out!!!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)