These darling troll headbands were made by Michele Leigh Barney! You could make them for party favors, playing dress-up, etc! They actually stand up too!
- Cut approximately 20 pieces of tulle (3 in or 6 in doesn't matter)
- Cut 12 inch pieces and fold them in half.
- Loop them around the hard headband and pull them tight.
- Use fold over elastic as a Hair tie and to give it that troll look
- Glue the elastic in place.
- Glue on matching embellishments
These are just too creative! She sells these on her Facebook if you are interested!