This delicious and cute Easter cookie cake is the perfect dessert to bring to an Easter party! Your guests are going to go crazy over it. Makes one 9 inch round cookie cake.
- ½ Cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- ¾ Cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ Cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp cornstarch
- ½ Cup m&m Easter egg chocolates
- ¼ Cup cadbury Easter egg
- ¼ Cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 9 inch spring form pan
- 1 can of baking pam spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray your springform pan and set aside
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla until combined
- In a medium bowl, using a whisk, mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cornstarch together.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients
- Once the dough has forms, mix in the candy and sprinkles
- Using a rubber spatula press the dough into the springform pan
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cookie is lightly brown on top.
- Let the cookie completely cool
- ½ C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 ½ C powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Easter sprinkles
- 1 piping bag with a star tip
- Using a standing mixer, combine the butter, powder sugar, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream.
- Mix the frosting until combined and stiff
- Once the frosting is made, scoop frosting into the piping bag
- Carefully remove the cookie cake from the springform pan and place onto a serving plate
- Pipe the frosting around the edge of the cookie cake
- Top with easter sprinkles
- Cut, serve and enjoy!