These Mickey mouse oreos would be a huge hit at a birthday party or baby shower! They are so easy to make and are adorable.
Makes 24 oreos
- 1 package of double stuffed oreos
- 1 bag of chocolate melting wafers
- 1 bag of red candy melts
- 1 cup yellow M&M’s
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
- two small pots
- tooth picks
- Gently tear apart the oreos so that you have one half clean of filling and the filling is on the other half
- Fill 1/4 of the bottom pot with water and place on medium heat
- Place the second pot on top for a few minutes to get hot
- Take one of the chocolate wafers and use your fingers place the bottom edge of the wafer to the bottom of the top pot to “Melt” the wafer to edge it
- Place the melted edge of the wafer to the edge of the filling to make the wafers look like ears
- Repeat steps with all filling halves of the cookies
- Pour in the red candy melts into the same top pot and using a spoon, mix until melted.
- Using a tooth pick, once the red is melted, dip the toothpick into the candy melt and then drop some of the candy melt onto the edge of the chocolate wafer and filling to create a “glue”
- Place the none filling half of the cookie on top of the filling half so that the “glue” will cool onto the other half and hold the cookie in place.
- Dip the cookies half way into the red candy melt and then place on the wax paper
- Place two yellow M&M’s on the red part of the cookie for the buttons
- repeat steps with remaining cookies
- Let harden in the fridge for about 20 minutes before enjoying.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.