Make this gorgeous Easter peep centerpiece for this year! Your guests will love it! You can also switch up with candy you add as fillers.
Watch how I assemble it…
- 1 Wide Vase
- 1 Narrow Vase (same height)
- Fake Moss
- Fake Nesting Material
- 1 bag of Candy Robin Eggs
- 1 box of Peeps
- 1 bag of Easter M&M’s
- Assortment of Fake Flowers
- Start by placing your narrow vase in the center of your wide vase.
- Fill the wide vase first with moss, and then nesting materials.
- Pack them down tightly.
- Next fill the wide vase with your robin eggs.
- Place your Peeps, face out, around the inside of the wide vase.
- Finish the vase off with M&M’s.
- Cut your assorted flowers down to size and arrange to your liking.
- Place on table and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.