This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this gorgeous Easter peep centerpiece for this year! Your guests will love it! You can also switch up with candy you add as fillers.
Watch how I assemble it...
- 1 Wide Vase
- 1 Narrow Vase (same height)
- Fake Moss
- Fake Nesting Material
- 1 bag of Candy Robin Eggs
- 1 box of Peeps
- 1 bag of Easter M&M's
- Assortment of Fake Flowers
- Start by placing your narrow vase in the center of your wide vase.
- Fill the wide vase first with moss, and then nesting materials.
- Pack them down tightly.
- Next fill the wide vase with your robin eggs.
- Place your Peeps, face out, around the inside of the wide vase.
- Finish the vase off with M&M's.
- Cut your assorted flowers down to size and arrange to your liking.
- Place on table and enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)