Ahh, Asian lady beetles. The most annoying bugs that swarm in large groups in the fall! Your best bet is to call to get your house sprayed but that can get pretty spendy. These beetles are orange and can be confused with the red ladybugs, but these ones bite! There's no real damage but they can sting for a bit.
How to Get Rid of Asian Beetles
First pull out your vacuum cleaner and suck up all the beetles you can see. Let them sit in your vacuum for a day then empty into a sealed bag. Asian lady beetles hate lemon scent. So now is the time to spray windows, door frames, all around your house with...
- Lemon pledge
- Lemon lysol wipes
- Lemon pine sol
- Coconut lemongrass counter clean
- Mix a bottle of water with lemon juice and spray
- Mix a bottle of water with ajax lemon soap and spray
- Diffuse lemon oil in your house
- 1 cup of warm water dissolve two tablespoons of sugar and add 2 drops of dish detergent leave in a dish and it not only collects them but it kills them.
Best of luck this season!