This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some adorable peanut butter spider cookies for Halloween! Make sure you know ahead of time if anyone has a peanut allergy though.
Make sure to check out our other version of reeses spider cookies too!
Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Extra granulated sugar
- 72 chocolate whopper balls
- 72 candy eyes
- Melting chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat ½ cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls then into the additional sugar. Put them 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until the edges are brown. Use a small spoon and indent the middle. Let cool on a cooling rack.
- Once fully cooled. Pipe some chocolate dots in the middle of the cookie then stick the milk duds in. Use some for the candy eyes then draw legs coming out of the body.
- Let harden and cool. Enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)