This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total tie: 8 minutes unless you refrigerate immediately
Serves 2-4 depending on size of jar
- 2 cups of crushed graham crackers
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 7oz condensed milk
- ½ cup of plain/vanilla Greek yogurt
- Juice of 3 limes or more adjusting to your tart taste
- Cool whip topping, softened and sliced limes for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the graham crackers and melted butter.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, yogurt, and lime juice with a handheld mixer until smooth and creamy; about 3-5 minutes.
- Take about ⅓ of the graham crackers and place in the bottom of your jars
- Next add about ½ cup of the cream cheese mixture on top and depending on how many jars you are filling and the height you can add a second layer and or top with the cool whip topping and garnish with a lime slice.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.