Make some gorgeous seashell angel ornaments for memories! It’s such a fun craft and you can customize the angel anyway you want! I think some glitter all over the shells would be amazing.
You could even paint the shells different colors or add a pipe cleaner halo! Fun Christmas craft for kids or adults to make.
Watch my video tutorial below…
Seashell Angel Ornaments
- 4 Seashells 1 Large, 1 Small, and 2 Medium
- gold silk ribbon
- glue gun
- cardboard paper
- Draw a circle on the cardboard paper and cut it out.
- Glue up the sea shells on the cardboard circle. The big one have to be in the bottom and the little one is at the top. The two middle size on the right and left side.
- Make a bow with the ribbon and glue it on the angel’s neck.
- Cut a little piece of ribbon and glue it on the top.
- Glue the pearl above the bow.