Make some fun mermaid slime with the kids this summer! It is SO pretty and easy to make!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Mermaid Slime Recipe
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Gel Food Coloring I used a mix of neon blue, kiwi green and teal
- Mermaid Glitter
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Drop a few colors of gel coloring. There are a ton of colors to choose from and they don’t color your hands. Stir to mix.
- Next, add in mermaid glitter confetti.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Continue to add the mermaid glitter until you get a look that you are going for.
- Store in an airtight container.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.