This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some fun mermaid slime with the kids this summer! It is SO pretty and easy to make!
Mermaid Slime Recipe
- 1 airtight container
- 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Gel Food Coloring I used a mix of neon blue, kiwi green and teal
- Mermaid Glitter
- Small bowl
- In a bowl, pour the entire 5 oz bottle of clear glue.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir.
- Drop a few colors of gel coloring. There are a ton of colors to choose from and they don’t color your hands. Stir to mix.
- Next, add in mermaid glitter confetti.
- Add 1 tbsp contact solution. It will instantly begin to form.
- It will be STICKY! Don’t panic! Mix the solution in the bowl until it starts to form.
- Knead the slime until it is no longer sticky.
- Continue to add the mermaid glitter until you get a look that you are going for.
- Store in an airtight container.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)