Treat yourself by making this homemade exfoliating salt scrub! It will remove all your dead skin cells and make your skin glow again.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Exfoliating Salt Scrub
- 1 cup coarse salt or sugar
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 5 drops therapeutic grade peppermint oil
- In a small bowl, hear your coconut oil for 15 seconds or until melted (caution it gets hot quickly).
- Mix in 5 drop of peppermint oil.
- Add your salt to a small mixing bowl, pour the peppermint coconut oil in and mix well.
- Transfer to a mason jar or sealed jar.
- Scoop a tablespoon out at a time and scrub onto your lower legs and feet.
- Rinse and wash off (the coconut oil will be slippery in the tub and on your legs so make sure to wash off your legs/feet and the tub so you don’t slip).
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.