Terracotta flower pots can make such great gifts for moms on Mother’s Day! Who knew there could be so many creative ideas? I browsed Pinterest to find my favorite ones but unfortunately most don’t have any directions :(
- Topsy Turvy Flower Pots – No directions, but this website does. These are beautiful for putting in the garden with a bird feeder/bath on top!
- Thumbprint Flower Pots – Have the kids use their fingerprints to make little flowers with paint.
- Flower Pot Gumball Machines – Glue an upside down flower pot to a glass fish bowl and top with the pot water catcher. You could do so many pretty things with paint and ribbons!
- Mother’s Day Pot People– Have the kids make a pot person that looks just like mom using a drill and string!
- Flower Pot Wind Chimes – Perfect idea for mom to hang on her porch.
- Personalized Flower Pot Photo -What mom wouldn’t love to have a pot of flowers with her kiddos pictures on it?
- Pin Cushion Flower Pots – Fill a flower pot with stuffing and cover with fabric for the sewer to stick her pins in!
- Terracotta Pot Bird Bath – This is my favorite keepsake that moms will love! It is a stacked bird bath made from pots and the hand prints just make it amazingly cute.
- Terracotta Pot Turtles – Paint 4 terracotta pots, the water dish, and a garden ball with green. Glue them all together for mom to put a pot of flowers on top of the patio.
- Footprint Butterfly Flower Pot – Paint your child’s foot with acrylic paint and stamp it on the pot in both directions to make a butterfly.
- Paint Drip Pots – Squeeze pretty colored paints on top of a flower pot and let dry for an awesome gift!
- Flowerpot Cupcakes – Bake some cupcakes and put them inside mini terracotta pots…yum!
- Yankee Candle Flower Pot Bouquet – Stick styrofoam in a pot and use kabob sticks to pierce the yankee candles as flowers…add green tissue paper for the grass!
- Handprint Flower Pot– Paint your child’s hand with acrylics and stamp it on the flower pot.
- Solar Light Flower Pots – No directions but it looks like they might of drilled the pot hole bigger on the bottom and stuck solar lights in…cool!!
- Decoupage Flower Pots – Use different patterns to decorate a flower pot…love it!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.