This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make some awesome glow in the dark slime using elmer's glue! It's so bright and fun for Halloween or sleepovers!
Glow in the Dark Slime
- 1 bottle of Elmer’s Glow In the Dark Glue - Natural
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp saline contact solution
- Empty 1 bottle of Elmer’s Glow In The Dark glue into a bowl. The bottle of natural glue will glow a toxic waste green color.
- Add ½ cup of water.
- Sprinkle in ½ tsp of baking soda. Baking soda will help determine the thickness of your slime.
- Mix in 1 tbsp saline contact solution. This will determine how sticky it is. Your slime will instantly begin to form.
- Knead the slime.
- Store in an airtight container.