How to Draw a Train
Looking for a train drawing example to learn how to make your own? Here is a printable step by step page for you to follow. This may be a little advanced for small kids but it's worth a try!
Step by Step Train Drawing Tutorial:
- Draw the front of the train.
- Connect the back part.
- Draw two lines down leaving spaces for the wheels.
- Draw three circles.
- Draw three circles inside the other ones.
- Add a train window with lines in it so it looks more 3D.
- Add the smoke stack and the top.
- Draw a line connecting the wheels.
- Draw smoke coming out the top if you want!