Halloween is coming and that means there will be little witches running around! Today I rounded up my favorite witch crafts for kids to make at home. I think they are just adorable and so fun to create! To get the instructions, just click on the links under each photo.
- Paper Bag Witch Puppet– Use handprints and a paper plate to make this puppet!
- Flying Footprint Witch– Paint your kiddos foot to make a witch flying on a broom.
- Witch Handprints– Turn simple green hand prints into wicked witch hands.
- Sticky Witch Hat– What a fun idea that the kids can wear too!
- Handprint Witch Craft– Turn a simple green hand print into a darling little witch.
- Terra Cotta Pot Witch– Grab your small flower pots from summer and make a witch craft!
- Popsicle Stick Witch Craft– Make a silly witch using popsicle sticks and paint.
- Paper Plate Witch– Turn a paper plate into a witch using hand cut-outs as her hair!
- Paper Witch Craft– Make a fun witch with a 3D nose – too funny!
- Witch Stained Glass Suncatcher– A craft that turns into a Halloween window decoration.
- Witch Chain Countdown Craft– Countdown to Halloween using purple and green paper links for the witch’s hair.
- Paper Cone Witch Craft– Roll paper into a cone and add some witch clothes!
- Wooden Spoon Witch– Found this picture on Pinterest and it is SOO cute!
- Egg Carton Witch– How clever is this art project?
- Paper Cup Witch– Flip some cups over and turn them into witch bodies.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.