Summer is here which means the bonfires are starting! If you can’t make it to roast your marshmallows over the fire, consider making these DELICIOUS S’mores cookies! They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. They taste every bit like a s’more! Your kids can also help make these in the kitchen! Yummm….lets get baking!
S’mores Cookie Ingredients:
- 3/4 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers, finely ground (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light in fluffy then stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Next add the graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking soda until just combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop about 2 tbsp worth onto an un-greased cookie sheet. Press in a few mini marshmallows (putting them on the top ensures that they do not disappear in the cookie)
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.