Christmas bark is one of my favorite desserts to eat around the holidays but usually you find the dark chocolate kind. Today I’m sharing an easy delicious treat with you guys using dried cranberries and pistachios! It is perfect for setting out at a Christmas party or just to snack on snuggled up by the fireplace! Warning: this stuff is addicting.
Watch me make the bark live…
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Microwave chips for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until smooth.
- Once melted stir in all but 1 tbsp each of the dried cranberries and pistachios.
- Spread it out in an even layer on your prepared baking sheet, and then sprinkle the remaining cranberries and pistachios.
- Refrigerate until firm then cut to desired size.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.