Today we decided to make a Christmas tree out of some noodles from our pantry! I can’t believe how cute these came out! They would be perfect for a homemade Christmas card or just an art project to hang on the fridge. All you need are some noodles and glue :) I used the green colored noodles from a bag of Wacky Mac and one mini bow-tie noodle! Note: use lots of glue to make the noodles stick (they are a tricky shape) and give it lots of time to dry!
- Put tons of glue on the back of the noodle and stick it to the paper.
- Make the outline of the christmas tree first with the noodles (like a triangle)
- Add a yellow (regular) colored noodle for the tree’s trunk.
- Glue the mini bow-tie noodle to the top to look like a star topper.
- Put dots of glue on the green noodles and sprinkle with red glitter to make them look like ornaments (optional)
- Cover the bow tie noodle with glue and red glitter.
- Let dry, do NOT lift it up yet! :)
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.