I had a few bottle caps left over from last night and got the idea to make a Christmas ornament out of it! It turned into Rudolph the reindeer! It’s amazing what you can make out of materials just laying around the house! I used left over Christmas ribbon from last year, a black sharpie, red glitter, and sticks from outside to make it.
- Tape sticks to the back of the bottle cap to make it look like antlers.
- Draw some eyes with a black sharpie
- Put a dot of glue for the nose and sprinkle with red glitter.
- Tape a red ribbon on top for it to hang like an ornament.
- Make a bow out of some red ribbon and tape it underneath the bottle cap.
- Draw a little mouth with black sharpie.
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.