This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I had a few bottle caps left over from last night and got the idea to make a Christmas ornament out of it! It turned into Rudolph the reindeer! It's amazing what you can make out of materials just laying around the house! I used left over Christmas ribbon from last year, a black sharpie, red glitter, and sticks from outside to make it.
- Tape sticks to the back of the bottle cap to make it look like antlers.
- Draw some eyes with a black sharpie
- Put a dot of glue for the nose and sprinkle with red glitter.
- Tape a red ribbon on top for it to hang like an ornament.
- Make a bow out of some red ribbon and tape it underneath the bottle cap.
- Draw a little mouth with black sharpie.
If you like this one, check out my other Christmas Crafts for kids!