Blast into the 4th of July with these fun rockets! They are fun & perfectly patriotic! They are also a fun way to recycle toilet paper rolls.
- Toilet paper roll
- Red, white, & blue ribbon
- Paint brushes
- Light card stock
- Red, white, & blue paint
Let’s blast off…
1. Use the compass to draw a circle. Cut a wedge of the circle out.
2. Paint the circle & toilet paper roll.
3. Make the circle into a cone shape.
4. Glue onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
5. Attach the ribbons.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)