We had soooo much fun with the Red, White, & Blue Glitter Slime that we just had to make more! This beautiful Mermaid inspired slime is borax & detergent free. In just a few steps you can have your own Mermaid slime!
- 1/2 C hot water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- contact solution
- clear glue
- sparkles (light blue, pink, purple, silver, turquoise)
Let’s make some slime…
1. Add hot water to a small bowl. Stir in the baking soda until completely dissolved.
2. Pour glue into a separate bowl.
3. Add the water/baking soda mixture to the glue & stir well.
4. Stir in the contact solution, a little at a time until the mixture starts to clump up. Add more solution until it is no longer sticky.
5. Add the glitter & fold in.
We love this stuff!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)