Make some pretty little butterfly crafts with your kids! I have rounded up my all time favorite butterfly art projects that you can make at home. Just click on the links below the pictures to get step by step directions.
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies – Beautiful way to upcycle some of those boring brown toilet paper rolls and turn them into butterflies!
- DIY Suncatcher Butterflies – Fun way to instantly beautify your windows and brighten up the whole room!
- Cupcake Liner Butterflies – Easy butterfly craft project you can recreate with kids of different ages.
- Drinking Straw Butterflies – Get your tiny toddlers to thread some drinking straws for fine motor practice, then surprise them by turning them into a bunch of butterflies!
- Paper Towel Butterflies – Fun butterfly craft project kids will surely enjoy making. These butterflies are created using food coloring and paper towels.
- Clothespins Butterfly – Add a bit of magic to your day and create these beautiful butterflies with tulle wings!
- Egg Carton Butterfly Craft – Let the kids play around with colors and turn plain old egg cartons into something fun and exciting!
- Easy Aluminium Foil Butterflies – Fill your room with beautiful butterflies with vivid colors!
- Footprint Butterfly Flower Pot – Beautiful way to add some color to your porch with this lovely keepsake!
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies – These butterflies are a great example of how you can recycle something you would normally throw away into something beautiful and fun!
- Bow Tie Pasta Butterflies – Easy, fun and cheap way to make a bunch of butterflies on a dull day and keep those little hands busy!
- Butterfly Mother’s Day Card – Every mama would love to have one of these awesome butterfly cards for Mother’s day! I know I surely would!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.