This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you are a blueberry lover, you must make this blueberry cobbler/crumble dessert! It hits the spot for a summer time indulgence. Not only is it delicious but it is also very easy to make!
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup + 5 tbsp flour
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine blueberries, lemon, sugar, and flour into a 10 inch round pie
- Using a food processor or pastry blender, mix flour, sugar, baking
powder, and salt together. Add butter and mix until it resembles small
- Stir in the egg and vanilla. Top the blueberry mixture.
- Bake cobbler for 40-45 minutes, covering with foil if it begins to get
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and indulge!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)