This broccoli and cauliflower bake was made by Tine Noe and was so sweet to share her recipe! If you’re on the keto diet or a low carb diet this is the perfect side dish for dinner.
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pepper jack cheese/cheddar
- Avocado oil (or coconut)
- Steam fresh broccoli & cauliflower (slightly so they don’t get mushy in oven).
- Spray casserole dish with avocado oil spray.
- Cook 1 lb of bacon & tear up for small bite size pieces.
- In butter, saute 1 large onion.
- Make cheese sauce: 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream in sauce pan & chopped pepper jack cheese & Sharp Vermont cheddar ( I just eyeballed ) mixed well when heating through. Add a dash of salt and black pepper.
- Once everything’s cooked, place veggies in casserole dish added onions, bacon & drizzled cheese sauce over everything.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
Check out our other keto recipes here!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.