These were fantastic. They are great as finger food at a small party. And they are so easy to make!!!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- ½ lb cooked chicken
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbs parsley flakes
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 2 packs buttermilk biscuits
What to do:
- Combine the cooked chicken & buffalo sauce in a medium bowl. Cover & refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a large baking sheet. Flatten the biscuits & place on the baking sheet.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto each biscuit.
- Evenly add the cheese to each biscuit.
- Pull each side of the biscuit up & pinch closed.
- Gently roll in your hand to form a ball.
- Mix melted butter & parsley together. Brush over the biscuits.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool.
Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing!